TAICEND-Stage1 Waterproof Anti-adhesion Wound Dressing(Sterile)
Made of polyurethane foam and polyurethane waterproof film, the Stage1 Waterproof Anti-Adherence Wound Dressing can be used directly after caesarean section to absorb wound exudate.
- Composition PU foam, PU Film, medical grade pressure sensitive adhesive, release paper
- Indications : All kinds of medical cosmetology, surgical operations, caesarean section, general trauma, cuts, initial pressure sores, mild wound exudate.
Provide complete series of postoperative treatment
Based on the concept of treatment , TAICEND designs a series of post-cesarean section care products, from wound healing to scar prevention, and with the most accurate treatment measures, the best healing effect will be achieved.
TAICEND provides a series of complete treatment measures improving the care provided by medical staff while providing patients with the most comfortable postoperative care.
Care The application of a waterproof, non-adhesive dressing for wounds that can be used immediately after surgery to boost postoperative healing and reduce inflammation and risk of infection.
Protect Full protection of the wound from scar proliferation caused by external force.
Prevent Proper downward pressure on the area to prevent scar bulging.
Waterproof and anti-bacterial
The outer layer of TAICEND’s wound dressing has been designed with a waterproof film to allow patients to take a bath after giving birth, providing them with comfort during wound healing time, preventing bacteria from entering into the lesion and providing the most complete protection to the area.
Super absorption and high retention rate
The patented PU material enhances absorption, completely absorbs the wound exudate in the dressing, and avoids re-exudation and infection of the wound.
The three-layer structure does not adhere to the wound surrounding area, providing patients with a pain-free removal of the material.
The texture of the dressing is soft and skin-friendly, so that it feels comfortable when in contact with the skin, and makes the wound feel less painful.
Upper Release Paper
It can maintain the quality of the colloid and will not deteriorate due to long-term storage.
Medical PU foam
High absorbency, non-rewet, non-sticky, the foam swells after absorbing the exudate, and closes the wound .
Medical grade pressure sensitive adhesive
Long-term use will not cause allergies
Medical PU film
Waterproof and breathable, soft and comfortable
Lower Release Paper
Film carrier, easy to tear without any problem.
|Basic||P2-001-02-Y||3x17 cm||6x21 cm||4 pcs / Set|
|Enlarge||P2-013-02-Y||4x21 cm||8x25 cm||4 pcs / Set|
When to use
- It is highly recommended to replace the dressing as follows:
1st day after the operation → 2nd day after the operation → 4th day after the operation. Due to the considerable amount of wound exudate after the operation, the first two days are crucial to avoid infection.
- The amount of exudate can be observed by the degree of wound healing. When the wound is healed well and there is no exudate, the dressing for the next stage can be changed.
- The outer layer of Stage1 is made of waterproof film, which can be used for showering, light yoga or other sports. Try to avoid strenuous exercise or a lot of sweating, such as swimming or bathing in hot springs.
- If you sweat after a lot of exercise, change the dressing immediately to prevent the dressing from losing its stickiness.
- If the patient has a story of skin-related illness or diabetes, the wound healing process will show a slower process than normal.
- Please make sure that there is no wound exudate prior to switch from the Stage1 Waterproof Anti-Adhesion Wound Dressing phase into the second stage of the treatment.