TAICEND Skin Pressure Relief Pad for long-term surgical decompression
The TAICEND Skin Pressure Relief Pad is also used to reduce the skin pressure at the bone process to reduce the possibility of pressure ulcers in patients. Research indicates that the incidence of pressure ulcers in surgical patients is about 12-66%, and 25% of them have pressure ulcers. This is caused by surgery, and pressure ulcers can occur due to factors such as prolonged anesthesia and surgical posture. (Wal-ton-Geer, 2009), the use of TAICEND Skin Pressure Relief Pad can reduce the skin pressure injury caused by prolonged surgery.
- Composition PU foam, PU Film
- Indications The Skin Pressure Relief Pad is a device used for medical purposes to reduce skin pressure on bone protrusions to reduce the possibility of patients suffering from decubitus ulcers (bedsores) or pressure sore. This product also provides relief and protection for people with fragile skin who are covered by the skin compressed by medical equipment, such as oxygen masks, non-invasive positive airway pressure, nasal cannula, tracheostomy tube, abdominal drainage tube, or long-term bed rest people.
The Skin Pressure Relief Pad redistributes the pressure so that the pressure is not concentrated on the protruding bones, reducing the chance of pressure sores.
Reduces friction, protects skin, and absorbs 95% of pressure.
Tha materials of the pad, maintain the breathability of the skin, so that even if the skin is used for a long time, it has proper breathability avoiding allergies, sores, and sore-related infections.
The pad can be washed with water, and can be reused after drying in a cool place.
The material is made of skin-like PU film, which makes the skin soft and comfortable under the stress point of pressure, which can reduce friction.
The unique patented design of polyurethane foam allows the skin to disperse the pressure when the skin is pressed again, without concentrating the stress points, it can redistribute the pressure and reduce facial pressure sores.
For NIPPV Facial pressure relief pad-
TAICEND Skin Pressure Relief Pad
|Long-term surgical decompression pad||R1-003-01-C||20x30 cm, Thickness: 2mm|
|N95 Respirator Masks skin pressure relief pad||R3-001-01-C||2x10cm|
The Skin Pressure Relief Pad can be reused. You can take a clean cloth on the surface of the skin and wipe it gently with clean water. There are two pieces in a box. Repeated use for more than three times. It is recommended to replace with a new piece.
How to use?
- Clean the surface of the skin. After the cleansed part of the skin is dry, place the pressure relief pad on the pressured part of the skin (the film surface faces the skin).
- The tip of the pressure relief pad is aligned with the bridge of the nose to cover the face, the nose is exposed in the empty part, and the triangular attachment in the middle of relief pad can be placed on the forehead.
- Depending on the situation, the pad can be slightly pulled to meet the needs of the patient.
- Make sure that all the compressed areas of the patient are covered with decompression pads. When removing, gently remove the pad so that the film can be separated from the skin surface.