N95 Respirator Masks skin pressure relief pad
The polyurethane foam has good decompression ability, can withstand pressure, avoid skin redness and reduce pressure sores. The polyurethane gel material is breathable, soft and comfortable, and can be used for a long time.
- Composition PU foam, PU gel
- Indications Used to reduce skin pressure and avoid skin redness or pressure sores caused by external forces.
Redistribute the pressure so that the pressure is not concentrated on the protruding bones, reducing the chance of pressure sores.
Soft and comfortable
The material is soft and, it is very comfortable to stick on the face, and can be used for a long time.
The materials maintain the breathability of the skin, so that even if the skin is used for a long time, it has proper breathability and reduces allergies.
In case of human sweat or moisture, it dries quickly, and the adhesion can be restored immediately and use again.
Upper layer-PU foam
The material is comfortable and soft, which is very suitable for cushioning the pressure of the skin. There are no chemical solvents in the process, and it will not cause damage or harm to the skin because it is close to the skin.
Lower layer-PU gel
Because the mask needs to be worn for a long time, choose the soft PU glue, which is very fit and comfortable, has high air permeability and does not cause allergies, and will not cause pain and secondary damage to the skin when it is torn off.
For NIPPV Facial pressure relief pad-
TAICEND Skin Pressure Relief Pad
|Long-term surgical decompression pad||R1-003-01-C||20x30 cm, Thickness: 2mm|
|N95 Respirator Masks skin pressure relief pad||R3-001-01-C||2x10cm|
- 5 pieces /pack, and the material can be wiped with clean water and reused without losing its adhesion.
- It is recommended to wipe and clean with a wet yarn, which is less likely to leave fiber lint and cause the gel to lose its viscosity.
How to use
- Clean the surface of the skin before use, and wait until the cleansed area of the skin is dry before using the pressure relief pad.
- First confirm the pressure position of the N95 mask or mask on the bridge of the nose and cheeks.
- After taking out a 2x10 cm skin pressure relief pad, confirm the size of the compressed area. If necessary, cut it by yourself with clean scissors (cut with the release paper), cut to a suitable size, and tear off the back release paper, and stick it directly to the skin of the bridge of the nose. The oppressed place.
- First find out where the elastic cord of the N95 mask or mask is in contact with the elastic cord of the ear.
- After taking out a piece of 2x10 cm pressure relief pad, confirm the size of the ear compressed area, if necessary, cut it by yourself with clean scissors (cut with release paper), and cut it to a suitable size. Compare the position of the elastic rope to the ear in step 4. The PU gel of the pressure relief pad is rolled up against the mask rope, and lightly pressed to make it adhere firmly.
- Make sure that the pressure relief pad is attached to the pressure area of the N95 mask or respirator, and the area covered by the elastic cord is the area where the ears are contacted.