For M.I.S Belly Button Patch-Waterproof Anti-adhesion wound dressing(sterile)
Made of polyurethane foam and polyurethane waterproof film, the Belly Button Patch can be used directly on the wound of the belly button after a minimally invasive surgery to absorb exudate.
Designed for belly button wounds in minimally invasive surgery
- Composition PU foam, PU Film, medical grade pressure sensitive adhesive, release paper
- Indications All kinds of medical cosmetology, surgical operations, general trauma, cuts, initial pressure sores, mild-exudate wounds.
For wound healing after M.I.S surgery
Taicend provides treatment solutions
Develop a series of postoperative wound care solutions for minimally invasive surgery. In the first stage, the wound can be closed and the tissue fluid can be drained smoothly. It can be fixed with a soothing wound patch(soft type), and a dressing that can be covered is selected for the location and size of the surgery.
Other parts are minimally invasive. The wound can be covered with a square patch or a belly button patch for belly button wounds, and a long patch can be used to cover larger areas of postoperative wounds. During the recovery period, beauty patch or postoperative dressings can be used to close the wound to prevent scar hyperplasia.
Designed for minimally invasive belly button wounds
The outer layer is designed with a waterproof film, which makes possible for the patient to shower after the operation. It also prevents bacteria from running into the wound, giving the most complete protection to the scar of the operation. The middle foam is specially designed for the size and depth of the belly button wound, which makes it easy to absorb tissue fluid and prevent infection.
Waterproof and antibacterial
The outer layer of the patch is designed with a waterproof film to allow patients to take a bath after giving birth and feel comfortable during the wound healing time. It also prevents bacteria from entering the wound while providing with the most complete protection for the wound.
Super absorption and high retention rate
The patented PU material enhances absorption, completely absorbs the wound exudate in the dressing, and will not cause re-exudation or re-infection of the wound.
The three-layer structure does not adheres to the wound surrounding area, providing patients with a pain-free removal of the material.
The texture of the dressing is soft and skin-friendly, so that it feels comfortable when in contact with the skin, and makes the wound feel less painful.
Upper Release Paper
It can maintain the quality of the colloid and will not deteriorate due to long-term storage.
Medical PU foam
High absorbency, non-rewet, non-sticky, the foam swells after absorbing the exudate, and closes the wound .
Medical grade pressure sensitive adhesive
Long-term use will not cause allergies
Medical PU film
Waterproof and breathable, soft and comfortable
Lower Release Paper
Film carrier, easy to tear without any problem.
Wound size(Inner layer: foam)
|Outer layer:waterproof film|
|M.I.S Belly Button Patch||P2-019-00-Y||Inside diameter 1.5 cm||5.5x5.5 cm|
- The recommended replacement time for the patch is 1-2 days. The amount of exudate just after the operation is large, so it is recommended to replace it every day for the first two days.
- The amount of exudate can be observed by the degree of wound healing. When the wound is healed well and there is no exudate, the dressing for the next stage can be changed.
- The outer layer of the patch is made of waterproof film, which can be used for showering, light yoga .
- Try to avoid strenuous exercise or a lot of sweating, such as swimming or bathing in hot springs.
- If you sweat after a lot of exercise, change the dressing immediately to prevent the dressing from losing its adherability.
- Thoroughly clean the wound before applying the dressing, and dry the wound and surrounding skin.
- If necessary, trim excess hair first, in order to increase the adhesion effect and comfort.
- Place the product on the wound and cover it; the size of the contact layer must be 1 cm larger than the wound.
- Take the dressing out of the sterile packaging, remove the release paper, and avoid touching the surface of the "wound contact layer".
- Remove the upper release paper, gently press around the polyurethane film from the center to the outside to ensure that it can adhere to the skin and strengthen its fixation effect.