TAICEND-BB Barrier Film
The first choice for diaper rash protection. It isolates the baby's fragile skin from external stimuli. The butt is dry and comfortable. Moms can also take care of them more easily. It is suitable for infants and newborns!
CompositionHexamethyldisiloxane, Hexamethyldisiloxan, Vaitamin E, Chamomile, B5
Indications Suitable for child, helps maintain intact skin and avoid rash associated with diaper use or continued exposure to feces or urine. Forms a protective film on the skin to avoid skin irritationfrom adhesives.
Waterproof design, effective isolation
The material adheres to the skin in a scaly shape, in addition to being water-repellent, it can also be effectively isolated and moderately breathable
Protective cover for the skin
It is made of medical grade silicone material and water-repellent design to isolate fecal and urine irritation.
Small wound protection
Isolate and protect small wounds to block external bacteria and dirt.
Soothes fragile skin
Ingredients containing chamomile essential oil can soothe baby's fragile skin.
Strengthen soothing, deep protection, moisturizing and repairs skin .
Using medical grade silicone, it does not contain chemical solvents and irritating ingredients. The medicine can be applied directly after spraying on the protective film, which is comfortable, safe and non-allergenic.
|Format||Product Number||Product Capacity|
- Cleanse the wound with saline solution. Dry the surrounding skin thoroughly.
- Shake before use.
- Open the cap of the BB Barrier Film can spray and apply on the wound or skin from a distance of 10 to 15 cm.
- Lightly press the sprayer for 1~2 seconds to spray the liquid on the skin. Wait for about 15-20seconds to form a dry film.
- Spraying can be repeated 2-3 times to enhance skin protection.
- On each spray, try to press the nozzle as far as possible to avoid nozzle clogging.
- If it is used for skin folds, it is necessary to separate the folds before spraying, and make sure the skin compromised is completely dry.
- If it is used on the skin surrounding deep wounds (pressure ulcers... etc.), the wound should be covered and protected before spraying.