TAICEND-Anti-adhesion Superabsorbent Wound Dressing(sterile)
TAICEND Anti-Adhesion Superabsorbent Wound Dressing is made of polyurethane, and the outer layer is a waterproof PU film to protect the wound from external pollution, and at the same time evaporate the moisture of the exudate absorbed by the dressing. The wound contact layer is made of PU foam, which can absorb wound exudate and provide a moist environment to help wound healing.
Composition Polyurethane foam、medical grade pressure sensitive adhesive、polyurethane film
Indications General trauma, pressure sores, mild exudate wounds, first-degree burns and scalds.
Superabsorbent, High retention rate
The patented PU and super absorbent foam material, completely absorbs the wound exudate in the dressing, avoiding re-exudation and re-infection of the wound.
The three-layer special structure does not stick to the wound environment when the dressing is removed, and does not cause pain.
After absorbing the exudate, the foam in contact with the wound skin layer can provide moderate moisture retention and promote wound healing.
Keep the wound bed clean
The wound dressing absorbs all the dirt from the exudate and keeps the wound clean, reducing the chance of infection.
10x10 cm, Thickness: 2 mm
15x15 cm, Thickness: 2 mm
10x10 cm, Thickness: 3.5 mm
15x15 cm, Thickness: 3.5 mm
It is suitable for general trauma, pressure sores, mild exudate wounds, first-degree burns and scalds. This product is a disposable product, please do not reuse it.
Thoroughly clean the wound before applying the dressing, and dry the wound and surrounding skin.
- Take the dressing out of the sterile packaging, remove the release paper, and avoid touching the surface of the "wound contact layer".
- Place the product on the wound and cover it; the size of the contact layer must be 0.5~2 cm larger than the wound.
- For ease of use, this product can be cut according to the size and shape of the wound.
- Use breathable adhesive tape to fix the surrounding area to ensure that the dressing position is fixed and there is no leakage.
- When removing the dressing, use regular saline to moisten the dressing as appropriate to reduce the discomfort that may occur during removal.
Anti-adhesion Superabsorbent Wound Dressing(Foam) recommendations
(Need to cooperate with the advice of professional doctors)
Assist in absorbing exudate after debridement, non-sticking, no-rewet, and no secondary tearing damage.
TAICEND Wound Gel+Foam
Assist granulation hyperplasia and absorption of exudate.