TAICEND-Stage3 Scar Care Dressing(Sterile)
Made of polyurethane gel and polyurethane waterproof film, the Stage3 Scar Care Dressing it is ideal to be used between 7 and 26 weeks after a C-section without wound exudate has been performed.
- Composition PU gel, PU Film, medical grade pressure sensitive adhesive, release paper
- Indications All kinds of new scar care, such as C-section, plastic surgery, hyperplastic scar, keloid, and such.
Provide complete series of postoperative treatment
Based on the concept of treatment , TAICEND designs a series of post-cesarean section care products, from wound healing to scar prevention, and with the most accurate treatment measures, the best healing effect will be achieved.
TAICEND provides a series of complete treatment measures improving the care provided by medical staff while providing patients with the most comfortable postoperative care.
Care The application of a waterproof, non-adhesive dressing for wounds that can be used immediately after surgery to boost postoperative healing and reduce inflammation and risk of infection.
Protect Full protection of the wound from scar proliferation caused by external force.
Prevent Proper downward pressure on the area to prevent scar bulging.
Downward pressure on wound
The Scar Care Dressing’s PU gel provides both closing force and downforce into the wounded area, increasing the elasticity of the dressing boosted by the downforce caused by the restructured polymers avoiding scar hyperplasia.
The gel is made of moisturizing and hypoallergenic materials to make postoperative care easier and more comfortable for women as it can be placed in a wound for a long time without causing allergies or uncomfortable skin reactions.
The gel provides the wound with proper moisture, softening the scar tissue structure, while accelerating the healing of the wound.
Completely attached to the skin surface, the gel provides the wound with a very good healing environment to finalize the postoperative effects on the skin.
TAICEND's unique patented process technology-lipophilic and hydrophilic polyurethane, polyurethane gel adheres to the postoperative wound, and provides counteracting downforce, which can prevent new scars.
Upper Release Paper
It can maintain the quality of the colloid and will not deteriorate due to long-term storage.
Medical PU gel
It has a soft fit, provides a closed and protected healing environment, is extremely flexible, has good moisture permeability, and provides a comfortable healing environment.
Medical grade pressure sensitive adhesive
Long-term use will not cause allergies
Medical PU film
Waterproof and breathable, soft and comfortable
Lower Release Paper
Film carrier, easy to tear without any problem.
|Basic||S2-007-01-Y||3x17 cm||6x21 cm||5 pcs / Set|
|Enlarge||S2-018-01-Y||3.5x20 cm||8x25 cm||5 pcs / Set|
- Replace with an unopen, and new piece every week.
- The outer layer of Stage3 is a waterproof film, which can be used for showering, or some activities like light yoga. Try to avoid strenuous exercise or a lot of sweating, such as swimming or bathing in hot springs.
- If you sweat after a lot of exercise, change the dressing immediately to prevent the wound dressing from losing its adhesivity properties.
- If the patient has a story of skin-related illness or diabetes, the wound healing process will show a slower process than normal.
- When using the Stage3 Scar Care dressing, make sure that there is no wound exudate prior to its application.